- another baby present for Sarah's new cousin Caleb
- reading that National Geographic that has been in the toliet since Sarah was born
- using the beer fridge for the season (so we turned it off to save electricity)
- wearing maternity clothes... thanks to a nasty case of gastro and a 5 month old determined to suck her entire body weight out of me every day
- a massive cleanout of my room which resulted in about 4 huge bags of rubbish and a few realistic assessments about what I did and didn't need! My room is much nicer now and I can find everything without having to move 3 things first.
And speaking of realistic assessments, I think we can all agree my posting record here is getting extremely poor. I am calling it quits for now... since only family and friends read this anyway, I will direct you to flickr and email instead. I am afraid that the breastfeeding hormones have dried up my creative juices, in respect to this and all my other past-times as well (which is also why I have nothing to post!)
I may yet restart posting, so if you want me to let you know, leave me your email in the comments and I will contact you should that day ever evenutate.