Monday, August 27, 2007

Freaky little hat


Hat tied
Originally uploaded by Kim (GGS)
I decided to use up some sleeping bag leftovers on the freaky little hat (see here for the untied version, you will see what I mean) from the same pattern. The weird thing was that the hat was big enough for a baby with a 54cm head - my head isn't a lot bigger than that (I think) ! So I resized to a 35cm hat instead. Also quick and easy like the sleeping bag - and extremely cute if only because it's soooo tiny!

3 comments:

Kris said...

I'm interested in hearing what Old Janet has to say about your homemade baby hats - I wonder if she will use the 'L' word?

alison said...

I think it's cool. Nothing like making a kid look like they have elf ears :)

Grandpa said...

I reckon that you could unknot the 'elf ears' and fill them with those skinny sausage balloons to make 2 big horns! And take pictures.......I'm going to enjoy being a grandfather!!!!!!!!!!!!