Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sorry, who are you again?

The one thing I was particularly worried about when pregnant was losing my mind. You hear lots about it from friends and family but was hoping I would escape this aspect like I managed to avoid morning sickness.

Not so much. For the past two weeks, people at work have been coming up to me and asking where are you up to on such and such... - to which I have to reply not quite done yet, let me get back to you... which is actually code for HOLY SHIT!!! I have no memory of having to do that!! The funny thing is I am completely unstressed about it - it really doesn't phase me any more if I forgot to something at work. So not only am I losing my memory, I really don't seem to care that it has happened. I obviously didn't need it.

So, when your mind goes, at least you don't know that it has happened...

No comments: