Friday, November 30, 2007

Without internet friends

I have been tagged by Sally this week for a meme. Rules are:
  1. Link to your tagger (see above), and also post these rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself (random or weird) on your blog.
  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
However, since I am probably the most geeky of my friends other than Sally and Alison, this means it will stop here (apparently blog = no life to the rest of my friends) ! The facts are:

  1. My current breakfast menu consists of a mango and a cup of Earl Grey, followed about 45 minutes later by a cup of decaf (oh, the sacrifices) and a homemade egg and ham and cheese sandwich, with lashings of BBQ sauce. Very good, even if it has a tendency to drip BBQ sauce on your pregnancy mu mu.
  2. My body pillow is named David, after David Tennant, the current Dr Who and the hottest thing to ever come out of Scotland (and I am including Ewan McGregor here, ladies, he is getting sleazy as he gets older). Needless to say, anytime David needs a fluff up, he gets a good kicking from Paul.
  3. The TV show that has most made me yell at my TV in frustration is Six Feet Under, particularly at Nate Fisher. Honestly, the best show ever. And the most involving and frustrating too!
  4. When we win the lotto, I am going to buy a house with a view at either Peregian Beach or Nambucca Heads (probably Nambucca because the snorkeling is so good). It's going to have a huge crafty studio with a fabulous sound system and at least 3 sewing machines. And a hot tub (possibly not in the crafty studio though).
  5. On September 16, 2008, Paul and I will have been together for 10 years.
  6. I grind my teeth. Really well. I managed to dislocate my jaw doing in when I was at uni.
  7. I really wish I had organized a foot massage for today. But I was too slow. So I will go wash the sheets and repack my hospital bag for next week... Only 4 days to go before Paris comes out!

    No comments: